CURRICULUM OF THE SPECIALIST OF HOSPITAL OCHOA Dr. Alfonso Santos
- 1975 Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Complutense University of Madrid.
- 1977/1980 MIR: Speciality of Urology
- 1981 Doctor of Medicine and Surgery Qualification — Calificación CUM LAUDE
- 1980/actualidad Assistant Urology Physician at the Carlos de Haya Hospital in Malaga.
- 1997 Head of the endourology section at the Carlos Haya Regional Hospital in Malaga.
- 2000 Director of the Laparoscopy Course Centro de cirugía minimamente invasiva de Cáceres
- 2001/2005 Director of the ureterorenoscopy training course at the National Urology Congress.
- 2002/actualidad Director of the laparoscopy courses held at the Carlos Haya Regional Hospital in Malaga.
125 contributions in national and international communications, as well as round tables, conferences, journal articles and book chapters and live broadcasts of surgery for different national and international congresses.
Currently on leave of absence from the urology department of the Carlos Haya Hospital.
Member of the EORTC.
Member of the American Urological Association.
Member of the European Association of Urology.
Honorary member of the Colombian Association of Urology September, 2001.
Member of the Spanish Association of Urology.
Member of the Andalusian Association of Urology.
- Localized treatment of Prostate cancer: Irreversible electroporation
- Early diagnosis of prostate cancer with fusion biopsy
- Holmium laser enucleation of the prostate