CURRICULUM OF THE SPECIALIST OF HOSPITAL OCHOA Dr. Bujalance Zafra
- 1987/1992 Graduate in Medicine and Surgery en la Universidad de Córdoba.
- 1992/1996 Specialisation via MIR in Pneumology en el Hospital Clínico de Málaga.
- Third Cycle Studies en la Universidad de Córdoba. Qualification — calificación de Sobresaliente
- 2005/actualidad Expert in the Evaluation of Bodily Injury and Medical Expertise
- Judicial Medical Expert
- 2009/actualidad Higher Technician in Occupational Risk Prevention: Specialisation in Ergonomics and Applied Psychology.
- 2009/actualidad Higher Technician in Occupational Risk Prevention: Speciality of Industrial Hygiene
- 2009/actualidad Higher Technician in Occupational Risk Prevention: Speciality of Safety at Work, 2009- 2009
After more than 12 years in the Andalusian Health Service, he has dedicated himself exclusively to private medicine, being the head of the Pneumology Units of the Specialty Medical Centres where he works as a pneumologist.
He has specialised training in the treatment of severe asthma and COPD as well as extensive experience in the management of asthma in pregnant women and childhood asthma. He is an expert in the assessment of bodily injury and has been a legal medical expert since 2005. He has collaborated with numerous national and international journals, specialised books and has given numerous presentations at conferences. He is one of the authors of the Andalusian Consensus on Sleep Apnoea-Hypopnoea Syndrome.
Dr. José Bujalance belongs to the Asthma, COPD and Sleep Disorders working groups of the Regional and National Pneumology Societies.
He studied Third Cycle Studies at the University of Cordoba with a grade of Outstanding. He has participated as a teacher in courses for resident doctors, doctorate programmes and continuous training in the Malaga Health District, as well as collaborating with local government bodies in training in healthy habits. Research training with participation in multiple research projects related to Asthma and COPD, as well as in the Multicentre Research Project on the treatment of tuberculosis in Andalusia with a F.I.S. grant.