CURRICULUM OF THE SPECIALIST OF HOSPITAL OCHOA Dr. Luis Hidalgo
- 1980/1986 Graduated in Medicine and Surgery en la Facultad de Cádiz
- 1988/1992 Specialised in Internal Medicine en el Hospital “Reina Sofía” de Córdoba
- 1993 Specialist in Internal Medicine en el Hospital “Reina Sofía” de Córdoba
- 1993/actualidad Specialist in Internal Medicine where he chairs the Teaching Committee, is head of specialised training studies and is a member of the Nutrition Committee. en el Hospital “Costa del Sol”
- 2010/2019 Collaborating doctor as a specialist in Internal Medicine en el hospital HC Marbella
- 2015/2019 Medical Director en el hospital HC Marbella
European expert in quality management in the health sector, training programme carried out by the Spanish Association for Quality, and postgraduate master’s degree in Cardiovascular Disease, accredited by the University of Barcelona.
He participated as a member of the working group of the Andalusian Ministry of Health on the Comprehensive Diabetes Plan for Andalusia.
He is a member of the Andalusian Society of Internal Medicine and the Spanish Society of Internal Medicine and a member of the Spanish Diabetes Society.
He has participated in many courses and seminars related to the training of residents and different areas of Internal Medicine, especially related to cardiovascular diseases and diabetes, and has made numerous communications and publications in journals and participated in several book chapters and presentations at conferences.