CURRICULUM OF THE SPECIALIST OF HOSPITAL OCHOA Ldo. Rafael Casanova
- 1996/1999 Diploma in Speech Therapy by the Faculty of Psychology de la Universidad de Málaga
- 2000/2002 Studied for a Master's degree in Early Childhood Care en la Universidad de Málaga
- 2002/2004 Hearing Disorders and their solutions through the Complementary Oral Model Expert (MOC-UMA Group) and the 2nd Level Master's Degree in Hearing Implantology and Prosthetic Implantology. de la Universidad de Roma “La Sapienza”.
He has worked for several private centres in speech therapy and early intervention. He was a founding partner of the Centre: De la atención, al lenguaje SLL (Málaga) where he carried out both clinical and management work (2001-2015).
Since 2008 he has been working in the public health sector (Hospital Costa de Sol) in clinical audiology and psycholinguistic studies.
He has collaborated with and been a member of various research groups:
- Research Group in Psycholinguistics Complementary Oral Model.
- Member of the Hum-684 Research Group
- Work in Prosthetic Audiology and Clinical Audiology in the MINFO TIC-108 group.
- Work in Prosthetic Audiology and Clinical Audiology and member of the OTOTECH 558 Group.