CURRICULUM OF THE SPECIALIST OF HOSPITAL OCHOA Dr. Francisco Giraldo
- 1980/1986 Graduated in Medicine and Surgery in the class of 1986. por la facultad de medicina de la Universidad de Córdoba
- 1988/1992 He specialised in Plastic Reconstructive Surgery as an assistant doctor. en el Hospital Universitario Carlos Haya de Málaga
- 2004 Acquires the permanent post by competition en el Hospital Regional
- 2004 Specialist in the Area of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, permanent post in a competitive examination. en el Hospital Carlos de Haya de Málaga
He participated in various projects: “Anatomical study of the male perineal region and clinical-surgical applications in the design of a vaginoplasty technique in gender dysphoria syndrome” funded by the Ministry of Health and Consumer Affairs, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, with FIS health research funding. She also participated in projects related to Vaginoplasty and Perineal Anatomy, and transsexuality, among others.
Dr. Giraldo Ansio has published numerous articles in scientific journals, as well as in a total of 43 publications. Dr Francisco Giraldo Ansio has lectured and participated in more than 60 national and international congresses.
- Beca de Ampliación de Estudios (BAE). File 00/5004. Carlos III Health Institute (Year 2000). Country of destination: The Netherlands. Centre of Destination: Hospital of the Free University of Amsterdam. Subject: Surgery of Gender Identity Disorders. 1 October to 15 November 2001.
- First Regional Prize for Resident Doctors. V Meeting of the Andalusian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. Cordoba, 29-30 November 1991. Scientific Communication: “Study of the pedio-dorsal vascular system in 20 specimens: microsurgical applications in plastic surgery”.
- First National Prize for Resident Doctors “Homage to Professor José Sánchez Galindo”. XXIII Meeting of the Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. Salamanca, 2-5 June 1993. Author’s work: “Treatment of vaginal agenesis by means of vulvoperineal fasciocutaneous flaps: a novel reconstructive procedure”, Defender and Winner: Fourth year Resident Doctor, Dr. José M. Ingelmo Calvo (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Service, Regional Hospital of Málaga).
- Accésit-Second National Prize for Resident Doctors XXXII National Congress of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. Barcelona, 24-28 April 1997. Author’s work: “Anatomical study of the anterior perineal region in the male: implications in male-female transsexualism surgery”. Defender and Awarded: 5th year Resident Doctor, Dr. M.Dolores García Domínguez (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Service, Regional Hospital of Málaga).
Teaching tutor in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the Carlos de Haya Hospital, Period: October-1993 to December 1997.
SPECIALIST IN PLASTIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY, PERMANENT POST BY COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION. CARLOS HAYA REGIONAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL. MÁLAGA. Directorate General of Personnel and Professional Development of the Andalusian Health Service, Ministry of Health, Andalusian Regional Government, by Resolution of 3 December 2004, by which the extraordinary process of consolidation and provision of vacant positions of FEA of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, called by Resolution of 16 May 2002 (BOJA no. 74 of 25 June 2002) is definitively resolved.