Make an appointment
CURRICULUM OF THE SPECIALIST OF HOSPITAL OCHOA Dr. Muñoz Bellido
- 1996 Graduate in Medicine and Surgery en la Universidad de Córdoba
- 1996 Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Title: Investigation of the sensitivity to antifungals in yeast organisms.
- 1998/2000 Third cycle studies. Medicine Programme. University of Cordoba. Certificate of Research Sufficiency.
- 2003 Congresos, cursos y conferencias
- 1998-2003. Resident Cardiology Intern. Reina Sofia University Hospital, Cordoba. Number 7 MIR exam. 800 diagnostic catheterisations and 200 percutaneous coronary interventions.
- Rotations in Pneumology, Nuclear Medicine, Neurology and Internal Medicine.
- 2003-2005. Cardiology Service of the Medical-Surgical Hospital of the University Hospital Complex of Jaén. 520 diagnostic catheterisations and 178 angioplasties).
- 2005. Incorporation of the Cardiology Service of the Hospital Costa del Sol in Marbella.
- 2005. Private cardiology experience: cardiologist at the Asisa clinic in Cordoba.
Congresses, courses and conferences
- XII Course on Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. Department of Microbiology, University of Cordoba. 17 February to 12 March 1997.
- Workshops on the management of patients with heart failure. Granada. Granada. November 2012.
- First Practical Refresher Course in Cardiology. San Carlos Clinical Hospital, Madrid. December 2003.
- Course on Acute Coronary Syndrome with ST elevation: towards optimal treatment. Prague. April 23rd and 24th, 2004.
- Contribution to the ‘Euroheart Survey Programme in Atrial Fibrillation of the European Society of Cardiology’, with inclusion and follow-up of patients with atrial fibrillation in the Complejo Hospitalario de Jaén. 2004.
- Participation in the ‘Reverse Study (cardioversion registry in Spain)’ with inclusion and follow-up of patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing electrical cardioversion at the Jaén Hospital Complex. 2004-2005
Awards and grants
- Extraordinary prize for the degree in Medicine. University of Cordoba.
- Second national prize for the completion of studies in Medicine. BOE (Official State Gazette) 25 June 1997.
- Scholarship from the International Association of Medical Students (AIEME) for clinical practice at the Southeastern University of the Health Sciences. Miami. Miami. Florida. FLORIDA. USA.
- Scholarship from the International Association of Medical Students (AIEME) for a clinical internship at the Presidio Sanitario Multinazionale di Asistenza Ospedaliera. Varese. Varese. Italy.